Sep 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #5

Stacking the Shelves is a  weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share books we're adding to our shelves, be they physical or e-copies.


BOUGHT/BORROWED

VIA NETGALLEY
I thought it'd be a while before I did another Stacking the Shelves post. Two weeks in, I'd still been adjusting to school. Blogging had been put on the backburner. But I just couldn't resist. These lovelies were calling to me.

I'd like to think I was super duper selective this week. At least, that's what I told myself I'd try to be. I thought I'd stick to only getting the books on my most-anticipated shelf. Things I'd waited months for and would die to read. Alas, that was not the case. While I was more selective than usual, all those pretty covers still managed to reel me in.

Anywho, enough about me. Did you do a Stacking the Shelves post? Leave me a link in the comments, and I'll stop on by!

5 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have seen Redemption. I love C.J. Barry's books so another for my wish list and then my TBR pile. Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my first time ever reading anything by C.J. Barry, but I'm glad to hear that you love her books! I hope I do too.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. I hope it's as good as everyone says! Happy reading.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, so do I! I've been meaning to read it forever, so I'm glad I finally have it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. So many people have been reading Between the Devil-I admit I'm intrigued with this one.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Comments don't go unnoticed, and while I may not always reply to them on my blog, (unless it's a direct question, of course) I'll definitely reply on yours. :)