Sep 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6

Stacking the Shelves is a  weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share books we're adding to our shelves, be they physical or e-copies.


BOUGHT/BORROWED

VIA NETGALLEY
Okay. It's official. I have no self-control. I actually should be doing my homework right this second, because I hate putting it off until Sunday--BAHAHAHA! Ah, okay, I tried! The beauty of the internet is that if you knew me in real life you'd realize: That's a total lie. I procrastinate like nobody's business. I NEVER do my homework on Saturdays. That's my bookish time. Somehow I still manage to get shit done. Not sure how, but that's how it usually goes. (Don't be like me!)

Back to bizniz: there's twelve books this week. Count 'em, TWELVE. Not the one or two I thought I'd end up buying or dragging my lazy ass to the library for. Where'd my self-control go, then? Welp, that's an easy question!

Probably the same place my hopes and dreams went. LOL. No. I kid, I kid.

The real answer is that I'm not entirely sure. All I know is, I was checking goodreads, realized a bunch of stuff I'd been waiting months for was coming out, and suddenly I was purchasing it all. I have a problem, guys. Seriously. No credit or debit card is safe with me. The only good thing to come out of this situation is the fact that I'll be comforted by my lack of money with new awesome books.

Totally worth it.

Anywho, enough about me. Did you do a Stacking the Shelves post? Leave me a link in the comments, and I'll stop on by!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy all your books! I'm really looking forward to reading My Favourite Mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I loved Shadow and Bone and Sweet Evil and I really want to read Unchained and Of Beast and Beauty :D

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow and Bone! Such a great book. I own Sweet Evil and Inbetween, but haven't read them yet. I need to buy Unchained! Grave Mercy - love that book! I need to buy Of Beast and Beauty as well. Anyway, I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Inbetween ages ago, but still haven't read it. Of Beast and Beauty is on my TBR, too. :) Happy reading!

    Heres my StS

    -New Bloglovin follower.

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Unchained! JLA is one of my FAVORITE authors!

    Sweet Evil is a very good read! I just started Sweet Peril this week and it's pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Comments don't go unnoticed, and while I may not always reply to them on my blog, (unless it's a direct question, of course) I'll definitely reply on yours. :)