Dec 30, 2013

Hiatus - Duration Unknown

Yep, you read the title right. I'm taking a hiatus. Not sure for how long, though.

Here's the reason why: right now it feels like blogging has taken the ultimate back seat. It's something I have to remind myself to do. And when I actually sit down to do it it feels slightly forced. So I want to take time away to focus on other things. School, friends, family. Finding Waldo. Stuff like that, y'know?

All quirkiness aside, this doesn't mean I won't be reading every single day. I don't think anything could stop me from doing that. But I just need a breather from the pressure and resulting guilt of abandoning my blog for weeks at a time. Hope you guys can understand.

Until next time, blogosphere!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Comments don't go unnoticed, and while I may not always reply to them on my blog, (unless it's a direct question, of course) I'll definitely reply on yours. :)