Aug 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #2

Stacking the Shelves is a  weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share books we're adding to our shelves, be they physical or e-copies.


BOUGHT/BORROWED

VIA NETGALLEY
The Bane - Keary Taylor
Ahhh I'm so excited about this batch! I freaked out when I spotted Bound By Night on NetGalley. Like, I stood up and jumped around and squealed. It's been soooooo long since I've read her Demonica series that you'd think I'd forgotten how addictive her writing is. Nope! Nopenopenope! Plus that swoon-worthy cover. With that leather jacket and those black jeans and that V-neck and those hypnotic eyes...reminds me of that one picture of Ian Somerhalder (whom I continue to unabashedly rave over).
Check it out:
The hand. The space between shirt and jeans. The entire pose, actually. It looks like they modeled the entire thing after this picture. Can't blame 'em, though. *fans self*
Anyway, I've read mostly complimentary things about each book so if you guys don't hear from me in a while it's because I've turned my bedroom into a cave and don't plan on coming out until I've devoured each book. 
Now that that's settled, feel free to tell me what's new on your shelf! Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. The Immortal Rules and Bound by Night both look good. I hope you enjoy them. Happy Reading!
    Here were my new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do, don't they. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! Comments don't go unnoticed, and while I may not always reply to them on my blog, (unless it's a direct question, of course) I'll definitely reply on yours. :)