Aug 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #5

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

MY PICK FOR THIS WEEK:

Title: Unchained
Author: J. Lynn
Publisher: Entangled : Edge
Release Date: September 17th, 2013
Series: Nephilim Rising #1

Synopsis via Goodreads


Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just...wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

The fact that she and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary, but she can't shake her not-so-angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

Her forbidden relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion when a traitor is discovered to be working within the Sanctuary. Lily quickly finds herself hunted by well, everyone.

Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything--and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her...and not destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

WHY I'M WAITING: 
New series by J. Lynn? SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
 
I solemnly swore that I'd read every single book by this woman. Okay, I actually didn't swear it, but I do right now! She's been my favorite author ever since I read her Covenant series...and then proceeded to read everything she'd ever dared to type including her books, her deleted scenes, her entire blog, etc. I'm not a stalker, I swear. *eye twitch*

Whether it's as Jennifer L. Armentrout or as J. Lynn, I'll read it. I'll devour it. And I'll love it. Plus, this book just sounds really cool. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! Comments don't go unnoticed, and while I may not always reply to them on my blog, (unless it's a direct question, of course) I'll definitely reply on yours. :)